Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crazy!!!

What a crazy few weeks that is has been!!!
So it turns out that everyone that is married is going to be pregnant, I wonder if that is a good sign for the hubby and I? If anything it means that I will have a lot of things to do! My SIL is due any day now and I cannot honestly wait to meet the lil girl, I have made some lovely booties and a hat for when she comes and I am probably going to work on the mama to be’s nursing cover tonight!!! I am thinking that I will probably make some more things later this week for her as well. I am also in this mode were I am into making lil crocheted dresses, and am currently in the middle of that!
So this week I have also started thinking a lot about prayer. I listen to a talk on prayer and it talked about being specific. As I thought about that I started to think about my prayers, and what I was asking for. This is when it hit me, I am a great hint dropper but terrible at getting straight to the point and asking for what I need and or want. For example I have been asking Heavenly Father for a baby to bless and enrich my family’s life. What I wanted : To get pregnant, pretty simple. Heavenly Father  knows this but needs me to ask for this. What I got  a baby to bless and enrich my life and he is my adorable nephew. I honestly cannot help but laugh because it is exactly what I prayed for. I am so thankful for this lesson that I learned because I know my Heavenly Father loves me and wants so much for my happiness. Sometimes there is humor in the lessons we must learn and I honestly would not change a thing. I have 4 {as of yet} new babies that are going to come into my life this year and I can hardly wait!!! I am so grateful to  have these women in my life they are amazing sources of strength for me. I am grateful  for the blessing of being a member of this glorious church { The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints}  it provides so  many blessings !

I hope you have a blessed day!!!!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment